Friday, April 9, 2010

Submitting to the Social Media

I did it. I officially joined Twitter.

It was something that I wasn't interested in only because of the negative ways people use it. Example, a women announced she was having a baby via twitter....really? Jim Carrey and his girlfriend announced their breakup via twitter.....again, really?

These methods of use are a bit ridiculous but I hope to use it in other ways. I will let people know of new poems posted, the status of my book and what news stories I am working on. I'll probably even share a creative quote or two.

I remember feeling this same amount of anxiety when I first bit my lip and joined Facebook. So I go into the social networking world--once again--with a positive attitude, in hopes that this is the beginning of something beneficial and not a day I'll regret.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment