Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4th Weekend in Words and Pics

I'm going to start something new, "This Week in Words and Pics."

Every Friday I will post articles I thought were excellent, blog posts that were well-done and pictures that blew my mind. It's a great way to end the week and get ready for the next.

I think this will also be helpful in broadening the range of reading you get on this blog. It will connect you to writers I enjoy reading as well as journalists I still learn from.

Each weekly post will have a theme. As an example, this one will be for July 4th weekend, dealing with freedom and war (because you can't have one without the other)......


Articles to ReRead:


Australian Nazi suspect wins extradition appeal  via BBC World News

Local Marine flies on recon missions over Afghanistan via The Salem News

Pictures to Take In:  

Afghanistan, June 2010 via The Big Picture




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment