Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Events I'm Still Thinking About .....

Life is keeping me busy. So I apologize for the lack of blogging.

I would like to make it up to you by presenting a few articles, videos and pictures that have made my jaw drop -- either in a good way, bad way or just plain weird way.

Enjoy!

Articles

Apparently you should believe in 'love at first sight:' Falling In Love Takes Less Than A Second


I still think the stork makes a delivery: Girls Want to Talk About Sex — With Dad?


Good to know 4 years of studying journalism won't go to waste: The case of the accidental tweeter



Pictures
Breast Cancer Awareness Month is universal -

The walls of Jerusalem's Old City are illuminated by pink lights marking the launch of a breast cancer awareness campaign in Israel on October 25, 2010
The White House is bathed in pink light for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month October 14, 2010 in Washington, DC


Video

Huge shout out to the University of New Hampshire for killing Zoomass. I was so happy I got the chance to witness history in the making.


2010 Colonial Clash from UNH Video on Vimeo.


** What's on your mind? Let me know in the comment section below!**

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment