Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Allow Me to Reintroduce Myself....

This blog has shifted from journalism to writing, to books, to music to everything. However, I wanted to reiterate what this blog is and will always be about.

Written On is my medium between life and the written word. I'm sharing what's going on in my head and putting into text; whether it be a post, poem or rant.

This blog may have the occasional tips on health and fitness -- but that is only because I believe that when you have a healthy body, you have a clear head -- an essential tool when it comes to writing.

Regardless, I will always keep the post topics to journalism, blogging, articles and any other story-telling channels.



Now that I'm in the "real world," I just want to reiterate that the opinions expressed on this site are my own and do not reflect those of my employer (current or past) or any company that has been referred to on this blog -- I think for myself.

For more information about me and my background with writing, check out the contact tab. For more about me professionally, check out my LinkedIn profile page.

To catch up and keep up with my past journalism articles, check out the article portfolio tab.To keep up with me on an hourly basis, follow me on Twitter. I tweet about good articles, great books and helpful tips regarding writing and fitness.

I've been slacking in past months but promise to pick it up. Once again, welcome to Written On.....

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment