Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Guest Blogger/Writer Wanted

I enjoy blogging for myself and expressing my own opinions. However, I enjoy writing even more when it gives me the opportunity to meet with new people and learn about different things. That is the best part about journalism.

Lucky for me, I can do it for work too!

I am a web content writer and enjoy speaking with a variety of business professionals, researching purchasing trends, and connecting with other business blogs and writers. That is why I am putting it out there that if your business blog is looking for guest writers -- I'm your girl!

My previous affiliations give me an unlimited amount of resources in the health, business and technology industries. If there is something your business has been wanting to write about but haven't had the time to, allow me to help! If your writers are out of ideas, allow me to brain storm ideas and write for you.
Honestly, how can you lose?



I've been a journalist longer than I've been a web content writer; So that means I am trained to research thoroughly, interview professionals, check the facts, and edit, edit and re-edit my stories.

I take my writing very seriously and always want to present myself as a writer in a professional and honest manner. The following are my three most recent guest-posts on business blogs.

Construction Workers Say a Hot Tub is a Must to Stay Pain-Free

#1 Reasons People Buy Hot Tubs: Relaxation!

The Right Phone System Feature Will Improve Your Business Productivity

I discussed each post idea with the site's owner and submitted the post within a week of connecting. My current focus is in the health, business and technology industry BUT I'm open to others areas too.

Feel free to contact me using the Contact form below or through Twitter or LinkedIn.

Contact Form

Name*

Email *

Subject*

Message*

Image Verification
captcha
Please enter the text from the image:
[Refresh Image][What's This?]
Powered byEMF HTML Form

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Please feel free to check out my Del.ico.us Account for my online and newspaper publications!

    ReplyDelete