Sunday, December 26, 2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow


I love the snow.

I love snuggling up by the fire and watching it fall from my window. I loved jumping in it when I was a little girl. And I don't even mind shoveling it at six in the morning before my commute to work. It's a great way to wake up.

And I want to make you love it too. The following are some pictures and poems that will help get you excited for this snowy winter season.

Poem

THE SKY is low, the clouds are mean,
A travelling flake of snow
Across a barn or through a rut
Debates if it will go.

A narrow wind complains all day
How some one treated him;
Nature, like us, is sometimes caught
Without her diadem.

- Emily Dickinson




Pictures


*On a serious note -- As fun as the snow is, be safe out there. Already, the first time it snowed this season drivers were an epic failure: Season's first snowfall tests local drivers mettle

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment