Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Don't Miss Me on BuyerZone's blog

I know, I know -- I've been slacking hardcore on this blog. But it's not because I'm not writing. In fact, be sure to catch my latest "business blogging" on BuyerZone's blog, About Leads:

Catch my latest post on Social Media -

Accelerate your lead follow-up with social media 

or my recent "links of the week," highlighting articles I've enjoyed reading: 

Lunch Break Roundup 

And be sure to catch my monthly (so I try) series: The Best of BuyerZone.

This month's edition highlighted ten AWESOME business technology blogs. The special feature in this edition was that the top five bloggers gave their predictions and insight on upcoming trends. You don't want to miss out on that!


Have a great rest of the week! And don't forget, you can always interact with me via my social networks:

Twitter
GooglePlus
LinkedIn 

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment